Frequently Asked Questions
How old do I need to be?
To be a Citipointe Interns in Australia, you must be over 18 years old, or have finished Year 12. The equivalent applies to our NZ and USA Citipointe locations.
Can I work and be an Intern at the same time?
This is encouraged as the Internship is designed to grow big capacity people. Interns are welcome to work whilst doing the Internship, as long as they are able to maintain the requirements of their Sunday and mid-week Internship days and necessary Church events, according to their enrolled course.
What is the admission process?
- Check out citipointechurch.com/internship
- Review expectations and FAQ on website
- Submit application via website
- Acknowledgement of your Application will be sent within a week of applying
- Your application will be reviewed and your references contacted
- You will be notified about the outcome of your application via email
- If accepted, confirmation and Orientation information will be sent you
- Make initial enrolment fee payment
- Make personal living, transport and work arrangements
- Arrive for Orientation Day and commence Internship
Do I need a laptop or tablet?
Absolutely. To be honest, there isn’t much that happens within Citipointe Church that does not start on a Google Doc or Spreadsheet. Not to mention Elvanto, Basecamp and any other systems that we use to run the world. Therefore, each student is required to have some form of device (laptop or tablet) to use throughout the duration of the course.
What are the standards that participants must abide by?
Being a Citipointe Intern is an honour and a privilege. For a whole year you will part of the behind-the-scenes action of one of Australia’s great churches. With this privilege comes a certain level of responsibility. Part of upholding this responsibility, is agreeing to our Citipointe Church Heartbeat Document and other legislative documents.
Can I do my practical work back in my local church?
Of course! You will participate in class at one of the Citipointe locations near you, and can outwork the practical components of the course back through your local church. For further information please contact email@example.com.
How long is the course?
The Citipointe Internship Academy is a 1 year course running in 3 trimesters. We have two intakes each year; one in January and one in May.