CAN I CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
You are able to cancel your registration! In order for us to process a cancellation we require you to email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 24th of June 2018 and request a cancellation in writing. There will be a $40 administration fee applied to each adult registration being cancelled, but there is no fee for cancelling a child’s registration.
CAN I TRANSFER MY REGISTRATION?
You most certainly can transfer your registration to another person! In order for us to process a transfer to a new delegate we require you to email email@example.com and request a transfer in writing before the 24th of June 2017. We will then require a registration form to be filled out for the person you are transferring to. There is no fee for transferring a registration.
For those who have registered before June 24th 2017, you will receive your wristbands in the mail, otherwise you can pick up your wristband upon arrival. International delegates can pick up wristbands upon arrival.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T RECEIVE MY CONFERENCE WRISTBAND IN THE MAIL?
If you have registered, you will be on our list & can collect your wristband at the door on arrival.
LOST WRISTBAND POLICYLost or misplaced wristbands will incur a $5 fee upon arrival at SWB Conference.
Local Accomodation Options
Delegates will be provided with a light lunch on the Friday & Saturday of conference. We have 2 diet options – a Normal Diet option and a Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Vegetarian option. Any other diets will need to purchase their own lunch from the cafe or BYO.
DOES MY REGISTRATION INCLUDE MEALS?
Yes, any full-time registration comes with a yummy lunch pack included.
For all your food and beverage requirements, we have our very own Rivers Cafe open from 8am till late for coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner. With light and easy options to sit down meals, let Rivers Cafe treat you.
Reserved church groups of 10 or more people have their very own Host. They will be on hand to serve YOU. We’re talking VIP treatment! Your friendly Host can assist with registrations, program timings, directions to bathrooms and other important information. Just contact our Conference Office on 3343 8888.
GROUP CONDITIONS & INFORMATION
- Groups bookings close Friday 6th of July, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- A group must consist of 10 or more registrations.
- Every booking of 10 will receive one complimentary registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim this free registration , which must be claimed by June 24th 2017.
- Group Bookings will close once we have our maximum amount of group bookings filled.
- Due to the seating constraints of the auditorium, a maximum of 15 groups only will be processed.
- Changes to group attendees can be made up until 6th of July 2018. No changes can be made after this date.
- Groups are not available for Citipointe Church members.
- Upon arrival at conference, all groups must arrive at least 30 mins before doors open to meet their Group Host and receive their registration wristbands.
- Groups will receive a reserved seating area for Thursday Night, Friday Day and Saturday Day Sessions only.
- Groups will receive a reserved area for Friday and Saturday lunch during SWB.